A new party is cooking at Bordeaux on May 23rd ! For the fifth edition, this time helped by the ABUL, The Giroll lug perpetuates the tradition of cheerfulness which has made the reputation of its parties. It's also the time to be a little bit more ambitious, a little bit more one year before the Software Libre Meeting (a.k.a. RMLL) 2010 which will be held in our nice town of Bordeaux. In fact, this time we hope doing more stuff like Ubuntu discovery, Gaming using Linux... But keeping our webradio (see previous posts), our Free lunch (free as "Libre", as we also share cooking recipes of the meals we share at this lunch) and our Install Party. As usual, it starts around 10am at the ECM Saint-Pierre and will finish a bit late (last time, at the public radio show, we finished at 2am... ;)). Conferences will be also organised by our partner ABUL at the Utopia Cinemas (100m from the ECM) the first one at 2pm and the second one at 3.30pm, about the Software Libre issues and consequences. The expended programme will be:
- 10am: Welcome coffee for the early morning enthousiasts
- noon: Free Lunch, bring one or more of your meals and recipes to share them with us !
- 2pm: Conference: les enjeux du logiciel libre (in french) by Pierre Jarillon at cinéma Utopia
- 3.30pm: Conference: les enjeux du logiciel libre (in french) by Pierre Jarillon at cinéma Utopia
- 4.30pm: Conference: Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (9.04) News by Nicolas Derive (kalon33, me ^^)
- 6.30pm: Start of the Radio-Giroll Show in live and in public.
- All the day (10am-8pm or more): Install Party, Animations about Ubuntu discovery and Gaming, and some more depending on people expectations.
For more information, call or let us a message at +33581314334 or mail us at contact at giroll dot org
French announcements are available here and there (Thanks to Ephase and ABUL)
Artwork from the poster (designed by Ephase) is available here under Creative-Commons 3.0 by-Sa license. Please let us a comment and a link if you use it :)